Audio Electronics (Quiz #2)
We have 6 measurements for determining the amplitude capabilities of audio equipment. Identify each part with the correct letter on the Amplitude graph.
1. Since a coil inductor is just a single coil, the inductance is called _____ inductance.
2. Draw the schematic symbol for it here:
3. Since a transformer is 2 coils, the inductance is called _______ inductance.
4. Draw the schematic symbol for it here:
5. If I have a 4:1 transformer and the primary coil is 200 turns, then the secondary has _____ turns.
6. Then the transformer in Question above is a step-_______ transformer.
7. If the voltage in the primary is 100 volts (for the transformer in question above) then what is the voltage produced in the secondary? _______ v.
8. If the Amps in the primary is 2A in question above, then what is the amperage produced in the secondary? _________
9. Draw the schematic for a Polarized capacitor here
10. The amount of capacitance a capacitor has depends on (circle one):
A) Area of the plates
B) Distance between the plates
C) Type of dielectric
D) A, B and C
F) None of above
11. High freq. can be blocked by ____ and low freq. can be blocked by _____.
12. Capacitor is measured in _____ and coils (inductors) are measured in _____.
13. How do we get overall inductance for coils in a series circuit?
14. How do we get overall inductance for coils in a parallel circuit?
15. How do we get overall capacitance for capacitors in a series circuit?
16. How do we get overall capacitance for capacitors in a parallel circuit?
11. Coils, Caps
12. Farads, Henries
13. Add for total
14. Same formulas as resistance in parallel
15. Same formulas as resistance in parallel
16. Add for total
< Copyright ⓒ The Music Telegraph :: Prohibit reprinting and redistribution >
Quiz Related Articles
Audio Engineering (popular articles)