Audio Brewers ‘The Upright’: The First Ambisonics Virtual Instrument featuring Sounds from The Late 80s Upright Piano
As a first-of-a-kind product, featuring beautiful Upright Piano sounds from the late eighties, 'The Upright' is the first virtual instrument ever to be recorded, mixed, and delivered fully in Ambisonics, offering composers the possibility to have control over how they want listeners to feel the message delivered through their music.
'The Upright' is also sold a stereo-version for those who need to work stereo-only compositions.
- Sustains, Una Corda, Felt Keys, and Prepared Articulations
- Recorded, mixed, and delivered in Ambisonics and Stereo
- Stereo-only version also available
- Three mix configurations (Native Ambix, Presence, Mix)
- Pristine 24bit / 48kHz resolution
- ~14 velocities for hyper-realistic playing
- 30+ Tailored Presets
- Natively compatible with Stereo, Surround, Binaural, VR, and any speaker array configuration*
- Over 42,000 Samples
- 100GB compressed to 49GB (Lossless)
- Requires full version of Kontakt 6.2.1 or above
* Ambisonics Format is natively compatible with any speaker array configuration as long as a third-party decoder can support it.
'Ambisonics + Stereo' version:
*If you are a student or educator, please contact 'Audio Brewers' ([email protected]) for a request of Educational Discounts.
About 'Audio Brewers'
Audio Brewers is a sample library developer pioneer in creating products in native Ambisonics. From the recording stage to mixing and delivering, we work exclusively to make sure you have sonically rich content with the utmost fidelity and realism. The company was born as a way to offer new alternatives to musicians, composers, sound designers, and producers to expand the boundaries of their creativity.
Demos in 360 Ambisonics and Library Walkthrough:
< Copyright ⓒ The Music Telegraph :: Prohibit reprinting and redistribution >
Audio Brewers Related Articles
Product News (popular articles)